Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Shamelessly Asking for Comments

OK, so I'm considering deleting this blog, only because I publish basically the same stuff on TVGuide.com, and I don't get any comments here. So, I'm asking those of you that might read this to at least comment and tell me that I should keep this blog up if you like it. Or comment and tell me you hate this blog. In any case, give me some comments! If no one is reading this, I'll most likely stop publishing here and just concentrate on my TVGuide.com blog.

So, I'll keep checking this blog to see if I get any comments for the next week or so. If I don't receive any, I'll probably delete this blog next week, since it seems pointless for me to continue to write things that aren't getting read.

To close, leave some comments for me!!!

No comments: